Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Recent Happenings

On Saturday Daddy went to the Chargers game with Uncle Brian today.  Mommy and I had a nice day spending time together.  That is until she gave me a bath and I pooped in the tub!!!  She says she doesn't want to experience that again.

On Sunday I went to Grandma's house after we went to Costco so that Mommy and Daddy could work on Daddy's final exam for a class he's taking.  My Daddy is smart!

The funnest part of my week so far was going to eat at Bull's BBQ.  It's a small bbq place with super good food and really nice people.  In fact, the owner Tony is expecting a granddaughter named Sofia in a few months.  He was so excited that my name is Sofia spelled with an F that he gave me a balloon and even took my pictures out in front of the catering truck named Sofia!  How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment