Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Weekend

We really didn't have anything special planned for Memorial Day Weekend.  On Friday night I got to go to Grandma's for a while so that Mommy could go see a movie with her friends called "Something" and the City.  She says she'll tell me all about what that something is when I'm older.

Saturday we decided to go to Fullerton to go barbecue with Grampoo (that's mommy's Nino, in case you forgot).  We brought the fishy pool that Great Grandma Toots gave me for Easter.  I got to play in it with my cousin Scarlett.  She didn't like the pool at first, but once she got used to the water we had fun.  I also decided that I like to gnaw on corn on the cob.  It's pretty tasty, but Daddy says he's waiting to see if I wind up with corn in my poop.  Gross Daddy!!!

1 comment: