Friday, April 16, 2010

Things I've been up to

Well, we've been pretty busy.  I've found a few favorite things to do so here's some pictures to show you.  First, I love playing games on kneebouncers.com.  I tried it on Daddy's laptop and pulled off one of his keys.  He won't let me use his laptop anymore so Mommy let's me use hers.  As you can see, this game knocks my socks of...well, at least one sock.
 And then there's eating.  I love to eat biter biscuits.  Still not loving green beans, but I'm a big fan of sweet potatoes.  Mom and Dad took me to a restaurant called the Chamorro Grill because I'm half Chamorro (that means I'm Guamanian, in case you didn't know).  They're very happy that I love red rice.  Now I have to try Mexican food.
I've been really happy that the Easter Bunny brought me a DVD called Baby Signing Time.  Mommy wants me to watch it so I can learn a few sign language words so that I can tell her if I need something before I'm able to talk.  Daddy swears that I did the sign for "diaper" when I needed a diaper change, but Mommy wasn't there, so that can neither be confirmed or denied.  I'm also super close to doing the sign for Milk.  Here I am completely engrossed in my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment