Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's the weekend!



This was my first week with a new babysitter.  Her name is Laura and mommy really likes her for me.  I like Laura too and her son, Isaiah.  He's my new friend.  I even behaved really well for Laura and Isaiah makes me giggle.  This picture is me and my cousin Elena on Friday night.  She's super fun & she always makes me smile.  I'm lucky to have such a nice cousin.

























It was a beautiful day outside today and I got to spend the whole day with mommy.  We even got to go to my favorite clothing store, Carter's.  Mommy says she's addicted to that place.  We got to get a present for my cousin Scarlett's birthday party and for my friend Avery in New York!  Finally when we came home, mommy and I chilled out on her bed while I wore my Winnie the Pooh slippers.  Like em?  I like them too.  I'll tell you what I don't like though - green beans!  Mommy & Daddy gave me those for the very first time today and I kept trying to push them back out of my mouth.  I'll be they're gonna try it again tomorrow!

This evening I stayed with my cousin Elena for an hour while Mom & Dad went to Target.  She's such a good babysitter.  She was even able to get me to go to sleep!  They bought me The Princess & The Frog DVD and they're watching it while I sleep because it's past my bedtime.  Well, I'm in dreamland everyone...I'll tell you more about my adventures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment